The WLM Board scheduled meetings for 2022: March 3-4, August 18-19, and October 22 (New Orleans, LA).
Help Judy with her StEPs
Please click HERE to take a brief survey to help WLM Archivist, Judy Robins, answer some questions for her StEPs (Standard in Excellence Program through AASLH) section. It only takes a couple of minutes but will help the WLM grow and improve. Thank you!
2020 Lewis H. Wright Memorial Lecture – Christine Ball AM, MB, BS, MD, FANCZA, Presents “Dark Matter: Stories from the Shadows”
Dr. William McNiece, 2018-19 WLM President, welcomes you with a tour of the Wood Library-Museum of Anesthesiology.
2019 Lewis H. Wright Memorial Lecture – Improving Lung Function from ECMO to NO to eN, Warren M. Zapol, M.D.
2018 Lewis H. Wright Memorial Lecture – The History of Airway Management Through the Ages, Kathryn E. McGoldrick, M.D.
- WLM Now Open By Appointment
- WLM End of Year Report – 2019
- Newly Expanded Wood Library-Museum (WLM) of Anesthesiology Opens in Breathtaking New Schaumburg, IL Headquarters
- Kathryn E. McGoldrick, M.D., to Present Airway Management Throughout the Ages: 2018 Lewis H. Wright Lecture
- Selma H. Calmes, M.D. To Receive The 2018 WLM DSA
- WLM Fellow Adrian A. Matioc M.D. An Anesthesiologist’s Perspective on the History of Basic Airway Management: The “Preanesthetic” Era—1700 to 1846
- WLM Fellow Adrian A. Matioc M.D. An Anesthesiologist’s Perspective on the History of Basic Airway Management: The “Artisanal Anesthetic” Era: 1846 to 1904